The way this blog is going to work is that I will post a poem that I have written either new or old and then above it I will give my prose interpretation of it. My interpretation is not the "right" one, everybody "sees" things from their own perspective.



Friday, January 21, 2011

Kindred Reality

 To me poetry serves to bring together people, ideas, and souls in a deep, spiritual way that defies definition. Limitations are practical. difficulties probable, but realities are substantial.


Kindred Reality


Seldom together but
never apart. Souls
united by a poetry
of uninterrupted prayer.

Recognition of a personal
and private communication
with a creator who always
creates a divine communion.

So precious the recognition
of this celestial gift that
the transcendence of
the spiritual remains unadulterated.

No comments:

Post a Comment