The way this blog is going to work is that I will post a poem that I have written either new or old and then above it I will give my prose interpretation of it. My interpretation is not the "right" one, everybody "sees" things from their own perspective.



Saturday, September 18, 2010

DIRECTIONS AND CORRECTIONS

This is another poem that first appeared in "Works In Progress" and was featured in "Vagabond Pages". It was written right before my third marriage. I've had four and I sear this my last one. If I would have paid attention to what I wrote I would have saved myself a lot of grief.

DIRECTIONS AND CORRECTIONS
Travelwise and
found foolish.
Seeing but
ignoring all the

road signs that
would have aided
direction. Yet
it is never too

late to alter
your course. The
right way will always
be the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment